Cysero's Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=DF= Thursday's Dungon and Dragesvard Quest!!!

2 posters

Go down

=DF= Thursday's Dungon and Dragesvard Quest!!! Empty =DF= Thursday's Dungon and Dragesvard Quest!!!

Post by CyZero Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:36 pm

=DF= Thursday's Dungon and Dragesvard Quest!!! Mini-Rolith
Rolith
Knows how to spell Worlds...and Live!

October 10th, 2008
Thursday's Dungon and Dragesvard Quest!!!

So Cysero had to slip out just before we finished cleaning up the last of the bugs, so I'm doing design notes tonight.

This week you will be meeting with the Bears in Dragesvard to try to convince them to join in your fight against the Ice Queen.

Also, in the spirit of the season (hehe, you see what i did there? Sprit? Eh... they all can't all be winners) we'll be going to visit Thursday and exploring a MASSIVE random dungon, discover Sanguin Roses and earn a more powerful weapon. These weapons are available to everyone and are the highest level wind weapons available for people who arn't DragonLords.

Remember, becoming a DragonLord unlocks a massive amount of content and features that free players don't get to enjoy! Become a DragonLord Today!

Oh yeah, and I'll see you on AQW Over the weekend!
CyZero
CyZero
Cysero just rules doesn't he?
Cysero just rules doesn't he?

Number of posts : 186
Warning :
=DF= Thursday's Dungon and Dragesvard Quest!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100=DF= Thursday's Dungon and Dragesvard Quest!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-23

https://cyserolegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

=DF= Thursday's Dungon and Dragesvard Quest!!! Empty Re: =DF= Thursday's Dungon and Dragesvard Quest!!!

Post by Blood Hound Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:29 am

the bear quest is very easy. A bit of a dissapointment after the last one.
Blood Hound
Blood Hound
Mad Blacksmith
Mad Blacksmith

Number of posts : 131
Warning :
=DF= Thursday's Dungon and Dragesvard Quest!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100=DF= Thursday's Dungon and Dragesvard Quest!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-24

http://shadowolves.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down